LOCAL PUB GUIDES
Page Last Updated: Fri 24 Jan 2020 21:03
We produced a series of five local pub
guides for our area to progressively replace the 1997 South West London
Pub Guide. We published one each February from 2006, launched
at the Battersea Beer Festival.
The five guides were:
- Through the Gateway to the South - Published February 2006 - Pubs down the Northern Line from Balham to Morden
- Across the Commons - Published February 2007 - Pubs in Barnes, Roehampton, Putney, Wimbledon and Raynes Park
- Down the River - Published February 2008 - Pubs in Wandsworth and Battersea
- Clapham Omnibus - Published February 2009 - Pubs in Clapham and South Lambeth
- Along the Brighton Road - published in February 2010 - Pubs in Brixton, Streatham and Mitcham
These guides were priced at £2.00 each but are no longer available from CAMRA books.
The London Drinker magazine also publishes any reported changes each month in the Capital Pubcheck listings.
ONLINE VERSIONS OF OUR GUIDES
We have all the pubs in our area available on-line via the national CAMRA www.whatpub.com/ website. This gets our branch pub data from the www.pubzilla.org.uk/ website. We intend this to be the most up-to-date pubs listing available for South West London pubs.
If you spot any errors or omissions in our listings please contact our Pubs Officer, Geoff Strawbridge firstname.lastname@example.org, with the details.